Are you ready to put your property valuation experience to use in an organisation that values your impact? Are you ready to take on a new job that provides an environment to grow yourself and your career? Acumentis would love to welcome Valuers who hold current Certified Practicing Valuer qualifications to our Melbourne Commercial team.
About the Role
We are seeking a Certified Practicing Valuer (CPV), with a current specialisation, or interest to specialise, in Commercial and Advisory valuation. We can provide you growing volumes and a diverse client base. With strong administration support, national systems in place and a true one team culture, you will be able to hit the ground running. Where and when you will be working is up to you – we would like to meet you in the middle and find what works!
You’ll be a great fit for us if:
You’re seeking a new position where your contribution is valued, and you are supported to be your best
- You hold relevant tertiary qualification and Valuer qualification (CPV/RPV) and API membership
- This is a non-negotiable due to the property valuation industry’s governing body
- You have working knowledge of the Melbourne property market
- You have a great ability to create and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues
- You are ready to add to our workplace culture
- You’re ready to join the rest of our recent hires, who after 3 months with Acumentis agree with an 89% favourable score that they have made the right choice to join us!
We’ll be a great fit for you if you would like:
- To join a business with a strong national presence, where relocation can be supported
- To take on a position that you can make your own
- Mentoring from industry leaders to guide and support your career
- An extra day of leave for your birthday and volunteer opportunities
- To take advantage of employee benefits such as bank partnerships, access to discounts and a full wellness calendar of activities to ensure your life/work balance through flexible work arrangements
It is a condition of employment that staff is to have a National Police Clearance (paid for by the business). You must also supply an Immunisation Certificate that declares you have been vaccinated for COVID-19, or a valid exemption notice accepted by your State Government, prior to commencing employment.
Acumentis prides itself and hold ourselves to the standard of our guiding principles and we ask our new team members to do the same. We lead ourselves and Never Quit. We hold ourselves accountable and Walk the Talk. We support the internal team, liaise directly with external stakeholders and Support Our People and Clients. We act in a fair and reasonable way and Embrace Equality of Opportunity. We take pride in developing our people into highly skilled and well-regarded professionals by providing mentoring and development pathways across all property types and sectors.
About the Application
If working with Acumentis sounds like something you are looking for, please apply today! If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Alana Zelones – Group Executive Director: People, Culture & Safety on 0433 778 708 or at [email protected]
If the above position isn’t quite what you are looking for, but you would still like to join the Acumentis team, please visit our website for all our opportunities. We are pleased to be able to offer flexibility with hours and locations. If you are looking for a senior position, please apply online or reach out directly for a confidential discussion.
Acumentis is a Circle Back Initiative Employer – we make a commitment to our candidates to respond to every applicant.
Acumentis embraces and values the diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Indigenous people, their skills, and their contribution to our organisation.
We are looking for a Prestige valuer to join our team in Brisbane CBD! Seeking a driven professionals with not only highly developed residential valuation skills but exceptional communication and business development skills.
Full Time Valuation - Commercial QLD