Are you ready to put your property valuation experience to use in an organisation that values your impact? Are you ready to take on a new job that provides an environment to grow yourself and your career? Acumentis would love to welcome Valuers who hold current Certified Practicing Valuer qualifications to our Coffs Harbour Commercial team.
About the Role
We are seeking a Certified Practicing Valuer (CPV), with a current specialisation, or interest to specialise, in Advisory, Projects and other areas of valuation. We can provide you with growing volumes and a diverse client base. With strong administration support, national systems in place and true one-team culture, you will be able to hit the ground running. Where and when you will be working is up to you – we would like to meet you in the middle and find what works!
You’ll be a great fit for us if:
- You’re seeking a new position where your contribution is valued, and you are supported to be your best
- You hold a relevant tertiary qualification and CPV Valuer qualification and API membership (this is a non-negotiable due to the property valuation industry’s governing body)
- You have working knowledge of the Coffs Harbour property market
- You have a great ability to create and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues
- You are ready to add to our workplace culture
- You’re ready to join the rest of our recent hires, who after 3 months with Acumentis agree with an 89% favourable score that they have made the right choice to join us!
We’ll be a great fit for you if:
- You’d like an extra day of leave for your birthday, study or volunteer opportunities
- You’d like to take advantage of employee benefits such as bank partnerships, access to Employment Hero Discounts and a full wellness calendar of activities – with new benefits added each month!
- You’re looking to join a business with a strong national presence, where relocation can be supported
- You’d like a position with a strong client base and a steady stream of work
- You’d like to ensure your life/work balance through flexible work arrangements
- You’d like mentoring from industry leaders to guide your career and create a guaranteed pathway for our twice-yearly promotion program
It is a condition of employment that staff are to have a Police Clearance (paid for by the business). You must also supply an Immunisation Certificate that declares you have been vaccinated for COVID-19, or a valid exemption notice accepted by your State Government, prior to commencing employment.
How to Apply
If working with Acumentis in this period of growth sounds like something you are looking for, please apply today! If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact the People Team ([email protected]).
Acumentis embraces and values the diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Indigenous people, their skills, and their contribution to our organization.
Acumentis is proudly a Circle Back Initiative Employer – we make a commitment to our candidates to respond to every applicant.