If you’re an RPV or CPV & and you’re ready to take full advantage of summer’s blue skies, blue oceans and balmy tropical weather, look no further.
Acumentis understands the important role we play in our client’s lives, as well as the lives of our team. It drives and inspires each of us to go above and beyond, creating a habit to always provide the best-quality service, support and culture. This attitude is at the heart of everything we do, reflecting our culture and defining how we work together.
Are you ready to put your property valuation experience to use in an organisation that values your impact? Are you ready to take on a new job that provides an environment to grow yourself and your career? Acumentis would love to welcome Valuers who hold current Certified Practicing Valuer or Residential Property Valuer qualifications to our Gold Coast team.
About the role
You’ll be a great fit for us if:
* You’re seeking a new position where your contribution is valued, and you are supported to be your best
* You hold relevant tertiary qualification and Valuer qualification (CPV/RPV) and API membership This is a non-negotiable due to the property valuation industry’s governing body
* You have working knowledge of the Gold Coast property market
* You have a great ability to create and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues
* You are ready to add to our workplace culture
* You’re ready to join the rest of our recent hires, who after 3 months with Acumentis agree with an 89% favourable score that they have made the right choice to join us!
What we can offer
We’ll be a great fit for you if:
* You’d like an extra day of leave for your birthday, study or volunteer opportunities
* You’d like to take advantage of employee benefits such as bank partnerships, access to Employment Hero discounts and a full wellness calendar of activities – with new benefits added each month!
* You’re looking to join a business with a strong national presence, where relocation can be supported
* You’d like a position with a strong client base and steady stream of work
* You’d like to ensure your life/work balance through flexible work arrangements
* You’d like mentoring from industry leaders to guide your career, and create a guaranteed pathway for our twice-yearly promotion program
If working with Acumentis in this period of growth sounds like something you are looking for, please apply today! If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Alana Zelones on 0433778078 or at [email protected]
You must also supply an Immunisation Certificate that declares you have been vaccinated for COVID-19, or a valid exemption notice accepted by your State Government, prior to commencing employment.
Acumentis embraces and values the diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Indigenous people, their skills, and their contribution to our organization.
Acumentis is proudly a Circle Back Initiative Employer – we make a commitment to our candidates to respond to every applicant.