Melbourne & Sydney – Your new role awaits!
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for growth and development? Would you like to be a part of a flexible and inclusive team environment?
NAB Valuations is NAB’s own valuation firm accountable for delivering an end-to-end valuations process, with a particular focus on making it simple for our people and customers. Surrounded by great people who are constantly pushing themselves to go that extra mile, thinking outside the box, and being aspirational, you’ll be part of an inspiring team.
The Specialised Valuer provides accurate and timely valuations in accordance with NAB Valuations standards, agreed procedures, and within Service Level Agreements (SLAs). This role also provides internal business units and stakeholders local market insights and risks that support NAB Valuations to deliver a property intelligence capability within a designated area of responsibility.
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
- Certified Practicing Valuer accreditation and valuation experience in the current market
- Membership of the Australian Property Institute as an Associate or Fellow member
- Experience of 7 to 10 years as a Valuer and ideally 3-5 years in the prestige segment
- A passion for property and actively sharing local property knowledge
- Strong written, verbal, and virtual communication skills
- Demonstrated positivity and ability to work in a team dynamic
- Capability and mindset to use a market-leading valuation platform with continued innovation progressing every day
- Demonstrated desire for ongoing improvement
- Must have and continue to have a valid driver’s licence
- Inspire and role model the upskill and further development of the NAB Valuations team
For us, success has a lot to do with the way people feel about their workplace. This is why we’re invested in creating flexible and inclusive working environments. We are committed to supporting you in reaching your goals – and then take them further. Through exceptional training and development opportunities, industry-leading systems and a Leadership Team committed to your success, we’ll make sure you have everything you need to build an exciting career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
Culture & benefits
NAB is a place where you can demonstrate and develop your talents and determine what you want from your career and be encouraged to achieve it. For more information visit our website.
- Attractive salary and earning potential
- Flexible work environment, the ability to design your own day
- Job provided vehicle, fuel & iPad
- Latest technology and easy to use platforms
- API membership and registrations fully paid
- Positive and development focussed culture with extensive career pathway
- Additional banking benefits including staff discounts on banking products
We encourage you to explore our site and discover more about our culture and our people, you’ll see this is a place of possibilities. A place where you can demonstrate and develop your talent and determine what you want from your career and be encouraged to achieve it.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking. To learn more about a career at NAB visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note that candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.
To help keep our community safe, candidates are required to comply with vaccine requirements outlined in state-based public health orders.