Sovereign Valuations was established in January 2021 with a focus on providing a high-quality boutique valuation service. The company has seen significant growth and demand for its services within the expert witness and compulsory acquisition fields across VIC & NSW, as well as increased volumes driven by commercial mortgage valuation panel appointments. The company does not undertake ‘high volume’ residential ValEx work and is focused on providing a high-quality boutique service.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an expert property valuer to join Sovereign Valuations. The valuer would be joining the director and an assistant valuer who are based out of an office in Kew. The role would suit a valuer who considers themselves a perfectionist, noting much of the work is for litigation where any margin of error can have a direct client impact.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- CPV qualified with the API
- Experience in undertaking expert witness valuation reports
- Experience in commercial valuations for financiers
- Broad experience across all major asset classes (office/industrial/retail/development and residential valuations)
- Analytically minded
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a collaborative team
The role provides for an eventual equity position for the right candidate.
To apply for the role please submit your resume and cover letter to Peter Ferrier at [email protected] or should you wish to discuss the matter Peter can be contacted on 0433 614 202. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.