Acumentis provides decision certainty.
Certainty to our clients on the unique services and advice we provide across all property classes, across Australia.
Certainty to our staff that their personal and career development is valued and prioritised.
Certainty to our investors, as Australia’s only independent property valuation and advisory services firm listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
Acumentis prides itself and hold ourselves to the standard of our guiding principles and we ask our new team members to do the same. We lead ourselves and Never Quit. We hold ourselves accountable and Walk the Talk. We support the internal team, liaise directly with external stakeholders and Support Our People and Clients. We act in a fair and reasonable way and Embrace Equality of Opportunity. We take pride in developing our people into highly skilled and well-regarded professionals by providing mentoring and development pathways across all property types and sectors.
About the Role
Acumentis would love to welcome Certified Practising Valuers or Residential Property Valuers to our supportive and high performing team. We are experiencing a season of growth and have all of the support and systems in place to enable new team members to hit the ground running and reach their full potential.
We can offer the successful applicant:
- A place in a business with a strong national presence, with over 45 office across Australia
- Add to a strong team culture, where you are professional and personally valued
- Above market salary and commission structures
- Experienced and professional administrative support, in house, who thrive off helping you succeed
- Support to reach your career goals, such as in house training, an internal CPD program and mentorship opportunities
- Additional days of leave for your birthday, volunteer work and study
- Wellbeing initiatives, including monthly programs, Employee Assistance Program and a COVID19 and Flu Vaccination program
- Support to work with flexibility and trust to get your work done in a way that works for you
- Mentoring to guide your career, and create a guaranteed pathway for our twice-yearly promotion program
- Seeking a new position where your contribution is valued, and you are supported to be your best
- Relevant tertiary qualification and Valuer qualification (CPV) and API membership.
- Desire to enter a stimulating and rewarding sector in the property market.
- Knowledge of property market within Melbourne’s Western Suburbs region.
- A great ability to create and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues and add to our workplace culture.
We want to support you with your integration into Acumentis, so the right training and resources will be provided to the right candidate to get you into the swing of things in no time.
It is a condition of employment that staff is to have a National Police Clearance (paid for by the business). While your COVID-19 vaccination status will not affect your application, you may be asked to provide proof of your vaccination status if you are the successful candidate.
About the Application
If working with Acumentis in this period of growth sounds like something you are looking for, please apply today! If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact the People Team ([email protected]).
If the above position isn’t quite what you are looking for, but you would still like to join the Acumentis team, please visit our website for all our opportunities. We are pleased to be able to offer flexibility with hours and locations. If you are looking for a senior position, please apply online or reach out directly for a confidential discussion.
Acumentis is a Circle Back Initiative Employer – we make a commitment to our candidates to respond to every applicant.
Acumentis embraces and values the diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Indigenous people, their skills, and their contribution to our organization.