m3property Australia is a leading, independent, property advisory group providing property valuation and advisory services including property research to Australia’s blue chip and mid-cap markets.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in a supportive work environment with a highly respected national property organisation.
Working closely with our collaborative and supportive team, you will add value through assisting our Valuers within the Commercial team. You will contribute to the team by providing valuations, advice and accurate research and analysis of property for our valued clients.
What will you do?
- Undertake valuations, inspections, and other tasks under the supervision of a qualified Valuer.
- Complete research and analysis of market evidence for reporting.
- Undertake sales and rental research and analysis.
- Assist in preparation of reports.
- Compile data into Sales and Leasing database.
- Working within the team, office, and company to develop good working relationships.
- Deliver excellence in your work and actively engage in professional development and learning.
- You will be bright, motivated, ambitious, passionate, and looking to establish a career within property.
- You will have very good time management and organisational skills and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- You will enjoy achieving your targets and developing your skills within a property-focused environment.
What will you bring?
- Previous experience in a similar role in the property industry is advantageous.
- Completed or nearing completion of your tertiary qualifications in Property.
- You must be working towards certification with the API as a CPV.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- The ability to master propriety property software i.e., Estate Master.
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary.
- A clear career pathway with support, mentoring and professional development.
- Support from a National team to inspire you to be the best.
- Fantastic workplace culture and employee benefits.
- Great working environment with social activities.
How do you apply?
If you are interested, please respond by applying with a Resume and Covering Letter, outlining what you can bring to the position and any relevant experience to the position.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please hit the “Apply” button now and submit your Resume with a Cover Letter.
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.