Assistant Valuer, Healthcare & Retirement Living
Working alongside our team of Healthcare & Retirement Living specialists in our prominent Sydney CBD office, we offer you a professional, learning-based environment where you will be supported prior to and post CPV registration.
- Assist in providing a specialised property valuation service.
- Assist in producing quality and timely valuations reports.
- Attend client and industry lunches to interact with clients and gain market and business knowledge.
- Assess current market values for properties, particularly within own specialisation.
- Extract and appropriately analyse comparable sales evidence.
- Work with other product lines to complete valuation work for mutual clients.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Property related degree, or in your final year of study.
- Strong numerical analysis and problem-solving capabilities.
- Intermediate to Advanced level of MS Office skills.
- Valid drivers licence.
- Proactive and self-motivated – keen to add value to the team.
Working alongside our team of Healthcare & Retirement Living specialists, in our prominent Sydney CBD office, we offer you a professional, learning-based environment where you will be supported prior to and post CPV registration. You will gain exposure across all HRL sub-sectors including medical, retirement living, land lease communities, residential aged care and child care centres.
You will have direct access to a national team of valuations experts, who will help you map out a clear career path, find your niche and build your expertise. Our best-in-class platforms will help you deliver services that exceed client expectations and our dedicated marketing and communications team will work with you to ensure you reach your full potential as a future industry expert.