Acumentis is Australia’s only independent property valuation and advisory services firm listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. Acumentis is a highly respected company providing a diverse range of valuation services with more than 300 team members in over 40 regional and metropolitan locations across Australia. From Northern Queensland to Southwest Western Australia, we value Australia like no other. We take pride in developing valuers into highly skilled and well-regarded professionals by providing mentoring and development pathways across all property types and sectors.
Acumentis prides itself on our guiding principles and we ask our new team members to do the same. We ask you to lead yourself (Never Quit), hold yourself accountable (Walk the Talk), while supporting the internal team, and liaising directly with external stakeholders (Support Our People and Clients), all whilst acting in a fair and reasonable way (Embrace Equality of Opportunity).
About the Role
We are seeking a self-motivated Certified Practicing Valuer (CPV) to join our Tamworth team, to support growing volumes across our diverse client base. With strong administration support, national systems in place and a true one team culture, you will be able to hit the ground running.
We can offer the successful applicant:
- A truly single company network with strong team culture and one way of doing business.
- A competitive salary, with monthly incentive bonuses structured in.
- A supportive team environment.
- Training and access to an internal CPD program.
- A permanent position paid fortnightly
- Birthday leave (Our gift to you), volunteering leave and study leave.
- Novated lease (Use your pre-tax income to pay for your car) and Salary sacrifice (Purchase items before tax through payroll).
- Employee assistance program (A proactive approach to workplace wellbeing) and reimbursed flu vaccination.
- Share purchase plan.
- Length of service rewards (Be rewarded for your support and commitment).
- Valuer qualification (CPV) and API membership.
- Desire to enter a stimulating and rewarding sector in the property market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Tamworth property market.
- Relevant experience in rural and agriculture property valuations.
- A great ability to create and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail.
We want to support you with your integration into Acumentis, so the right training and resources will be provided to the right candidate to get you into the swing of things in no time.
It is a condition of employment that staff is to have a National Police Clearance (paid for by the business).
How to Apply
If working with Acumentis in this period of growth sounds like something you are looking for, please apply online in the first instance. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact the People Team ([email protected]).
Looking for Something More?
If the above position isn’t quite what you are looking for, please visit our website for all our opportunities. Most of our roles have flexibility with hours and locations. If you are looking for a senior position, please apply online or email us for a confidential discussion.
Acumentis is a Circle Back Initiative Employer – we make a commitment to our candidates to respond to every applicant.
Acumentis embraces and values the diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Indigenous people, their skills, and their contribution to our organization.