We are seeking valuation professionals across Australia looking to progress their career in a supportive work environment.
Part-time valuation opportunities are available in our Brisbane, Sydney, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour and Gold Coast offices.
If you are looking to progress into;
- Alternative and varied work, for enhanced job satisfaction
- A position offering mentorship and professional development
- A more senior position that will advance your career
- A position offering genuine flexibility
- A supportive national network providing varied geographic opportunities
- A company where you will be valued as a team contributor who can make a difference
Then Acumentis would like YOU to form a part of our trailblazing tribe.
We will provide:
- Flexibility at work for you to juggle commitments that life throws your way
- Team & administration support dedicated to make your work seamless and efficient
- A day off around your birthday to indulge in some me-time
- A bonus leave day for some R&R through our R&R2 initiative if you join us before Feb 2022.
- You are an experienced property valuer (CPV or RPV), self-motivated and looking for an employer that provides LIFE-work balance.
- You have skills to apply, a passion for your craft and a desire to succeed and thrive in your industry.
- You enjoy being part of a supportive national team.
- Strong experience in valuation.
- Valuer qualification (RPV/CPV) and API membership.
- The desire to enter a stimulating and rewarding sector in the property market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the property market in the area.
- A great ability to create and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail.
We are a national property valuation and advisory services firm listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. Our supportive national network includes more than 300 team members in 45 regional and metropolitan locations across Australia.
Each of our dedicated and talented professionals is encouraged and supported to enjoy balance in their work and personal lives while progressing their careers.
We can offer the successful applicant:
- Bespoke Leadership and Mentoring Programs available
- A genuinely single company network with a strong team culture and one way of doing business.
- A competitive salary, with incentive bonuses structured in.
- Training and access to an internal CPD program.
- An opportunity to be involved in projects all around Australia.
- A permanent position paid fortnightly
- Birthday leave (Our gift to you), volunteering leave, and study leave.
- Novated lease (Use your pre-tax income to pay for your car) and Salary sacrifice (Purchase items before tax through payroll).
- Employee assistance program (A proactive approach to workplace wellbeing) and reimbursed flu vaccination.
- Share purchase plan.
- Length of service rewards (Be rewarded for your support and commitment).
It is a condition of employment for staff to have a Federal Police Clearance (paid for by the business).
Get in touch for a chat
One of our leaders and winner of the 2021 API – Lesley Bennett Women in Property Award – Annette Smith is available for a confidential chat to see if Acumentis would be a fit for you. Reach out now on 0409 068 485 for a conversation.
Click here to learn more about what Acumentis can offer our team members.
How to Apply
If working with Acumentis in this period of growth sounds like something you are looking for, apply now. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Chief People Officer – Alana Zelones on 0433 778 078 or at [email protected]
Acumentis is a Circle Back Initiative Employer – we make a commitment to our candidates to respond to every applicant.
Acumentis embraces and values the diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Indigenous people, their skills, and their contribution to our organisation.