An opportunity exists for the role of a Certified Practising Valuer within a boutique Valuation practice. The practice is active in commercial, industrial and specialised markets throughout metropolitan Melbourne, including development feasibility (Estate Master) and health sectors.
Suburban based, the company is seeking to provide the opportunity for a Valuer to assist the company Partners in the fields of Valuation and Consultancy.
The successful applicant will have completed an appropriate Valuation course, be an Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI) and will have at least one year’s experience post CPV qualification. The role is full-time and candidates should have:
- Solid academic results;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- A desire to succeed within the Valuation field;
- Good computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word;
- High attention to detail.
We are looking for a Commercial Valuer with a proven track record across a broad sector of commercial premises. You must be results orientated, customer-focused and provide exceptional customer service. You will ideally be proficient in the following:
- Inspecting properties, selecting methods of valuation and submitting written valuation reports
- Providing advice on valuation matters to Clients
- Construction of cashflows
- Analysing property sales
- Rental assessments and determinations
This is a great opportunity for the right person to utilise existing skills whilst also looking to further develop and progress within a small but dynamic company.