Dodds and Bumbu is a boutique independent property business providing superior quality advisory, valuation, and agency services to a select group of land owners and property developers. Working with key private investors you will be working on a range of medium to large scale urban projects. Each member of the Dodds and Bumbu team hold a clear vision of forward-thinking and creativity. At Dodds and Bumbu “We begin with the end in mind”.
Career opportunity for a recent graduate to develop skills and exposure to the urban development industry. Initially available with flexible working arrangements the opportunity will develop into a full-time role for the suitable candidate who has a passion for property.
Position tasks that will be assigned to this role include:
- Assisting in land acquisitions including preparing due diligence and research reports.
- Assisting in development management and delivery.
- Aiding with resumption and land acquisition valuations.
- Prepare project briefs together with project marketing and sales presentations.
- Assessing current market activity and comparable sales data in the residential sector.
- Attending client meetings and liaising with clients on a regular basis.
To be shortlisted for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Completed a tertiary qualification in Property Economics or an equivalent degree.
- Solid interpersonal, verbal, and written skills.
- Strong work ethic and accountability.
- Excellent presentation, communications, and technological skills.
- Team player with a positive outlook and determination.