Preston Rowe Paterson is one of Australia’s most experienced and well-regarded property services companies with expertise across the full spectrum of property classes.
Our Directors are experienced and well regarded local professionals with high standing amongst clients, peers and within the API.
Our offices are growing which provides rare opportunities to join a great team.
Rating and Taxing Valuer (work from home flexibility)
Preston Rowe Paterson Newcastle and Central Coast, is seeking a qualified Property Valuer to join our Rating and Taxing team to undertake land value assessments/services on behalf of the Valuer General.
Related experience is preferred but not essential – with required training offered to the right candidate. Your place of residence within the wider region is relevant but not critical.
Advantages of the role
- Highly flexible work environment including the option of working from home
- Flexible working hours
- Professional and friendly team environment with training & support
- Develop a highly specialised and sought-after skill set within statutory valuation
- Ability to progress and grow your career within a diversified valuation office
- Potential to supplement income with additional work if desired
- The right candidate will be interested in pursuing a long-term career within the specialised field of statutory valuation, recognising the work/life balance this can provide.
This opportunity offers the right candidate long-term growth in a growing business that has a clear expansion mandate.
Candidates must have an outstanding work ethic, excellent communication skills with a strong client focus and a can-do attitude in order to thrive in this busy and highly professional environment.
Key suitability requirements
- Completed relevant property degree qualification, either having RPV/CPV status or the near-term ability to achieve this.
- The ability to work independently with excellent planning & time management skills to fulfill your individual responsibilities within a broader team environment
- Advanced analytical skills & problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency with managing large volumes of database intensive material
- Intermittent travel required for training and/or field work
What We Offer
- A competitive base pay structure, dependent on your experience
- Performance bonuses
- State of the art IT platform & security
- Opportunity to diversify your valuation skill set
- Full training and mentoring
- Friendly and supportive team environment, offering a flexible work / life balance
- It is a condition of employment that staff are to have a current driver’s license, their own vehicle and a Police Check (which will be paid for by the business).
All enquiries will be handled with the strictest of confidence. Please send your resume to: Angela Graham [email protected]