Herron Todd White is a respected market leader with industry-leading performance and quality. Our robust and established Valuer training program sets our employees up for success. Our people are the key to maintaining our strong reputation for providing high-quality property valuations and exceptional customer service for key clients across Australia. We have an unrivalled national presence while maintaining a local focus, prioritising teamwork, flexibility, challenge and fun across our 64 offices and over 800 employees.
An opportunity exists within our Darling Downs region for a full time Residential or Rural CPV qualified Property Valuer. Part-time applicants will also be considered. You will be responsible for conducting valuations on residential or rural properties and responding to our client’s needs and expectations. You will be supported by the Residential and Rural Division Managers as well as the Job Management Coordinators; to schedule valuations, source documents and update clients and systems.
Key tasks of the role include:
- Conducting valuations and preparing high-quality detailed reports within stipulated timeframes.
- Assessing current market activity and analysing comparable sales data.
- Utilise mobile technology for field inspection.
- Building effective business relationships internally and externally.
- Adhere to quality reporting standards and audit processes.
- Ensure compliance with service level agreements and maintain client relations.
What’s on offer?
- Industry-leading technology
- Above industry remuneration package, car allowance, mobile data allowance and monthly incentives. Potential earnings of $100,000 to $200,000+ per annum; subject to fee write, performance objectives and KPI targets. Base salary and superannuation negotiable.
- Flexibility around hours and areas of work
- Opportunity to work in various geographical locations within our region
- Opportunity to work in either the residential or rural division
- Autonomous working environment with the ability to work in the office or work from home
To be successful in this role, you will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Certified Practising Valuer (CPV) qualification
- API Membership, Certificate of Compliance and Risk Management Certificate
- Current QLD Registration
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organisation and efficiency
- Ability to work within tight timelines and under pressure
- Team player with a positive outlook
- Exceptional customer service ethic
For enquiries or to apply please email your resume and a covering letter detailing your motivations to [email protected]
Herron Todd White (Darling Downs) Pty Ltd
Potential earnings of $100,000 to $200,000+ per annum
Valuation - Rural Residential