We are seeking a qualified Residential or Certified Property Valuer (RPV) to join our Gympie based team, either full or part-time.
IPN Valuers has been created to ensure the continued viability of a broad network of long-established, locally owned and independent valuation practices. Through the development of consistent branding, best practice, a valuation reporting system, intellectual property protection, rigorous compliance and quality assurance, our valuation network is positioned to provide best practice valuation services.
The Gympie office has operated and grown since first opening in 1993. IPN Valuers Gympie & Kingaroy’s area of operation is primarily centred throughout the Gympie / South Burnett regional areas incorporating the Cooloola Coast and the northern end of the Sunshine Coast and Hinterland areas.
Gympie offers a fantastic, regional township lifestyle with all facilities available within the town. It is within an hours’ drive of Rainbow Beach and Noosa Heads and two hours to central Brisbane. Housing and general cost of living is lower than that experienced in southern locations.
About the Role
We are seeking a qualified RPV or CPV to perform mortgage residential valuations within our area of operation. For an RPV, the opportunity exists to gain experience in commercial and rural valuations with a view to gaining CPV.
We can offer the successful applicant:
- An independent company network and, whilst each office is independently owned, there is a strong team culture and support across the whole of the network.
- Small, friendly and supportive local Gympie team with many years experience within the local region.
- The opportunity for an RPV to gain experience to allow the obtaining CPV status of the API.
- A competitive salary.
- A permanent or part-time position.
- Future possibility of acquiring equity in the business.
We are looking for someone who possesses:
- Experience in the Valex/PropertyPro platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently
- A great ability to create and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A current driver’s licence