Work directly for the Owner! | Friendly culture | Flexible work schedule
A Part-Time Contract opportunity to October 2022 is now available for an enthusiastic Assistant Analyst – Property Services to join a Global ASX Listed company.
About the Role
Cromwell Property Group is seeking an energetic Assistant Analyst – Property Services to provide analytical support and assistance to the Portfolio Manager and Property Services team.
This Fixed-Term Part-Time role (22.5 hours/week) is the perfect opportunity for either experienced or early career Assistant Analyst looking for a role that offers flexibility and a variety of responsibilities over a diverse range of property-related activities including property operations, development, valuation, leasing and asset disposition within a global company.
- Support the Portfolio Manager to further develop the analytical and reporting tools of the Property Services team, including the monthly portfolio PCG’s, lease deal analysis, property strategy and board presentations
- Collate and maintain general property data, statistics and research, including vacancy, construction and sales and leasing
- Assist in preparation of internal and external reporting including drafting, reviewing of correspondence, reports, presentations and other documentation
- Assist in portfolio and asset modelling over short and long-term horizons including both property and portfolio statistics
- Potential lease deal analytics and analysis
- Prepare internal valuations for management approval
- Assist with the management of the external valuation process
- Assist with the annual budgeting process
- Develop a network of contacts within the property market.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Property economics (Desirable) or
- Recent graduate and/or 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role or property industry experience
- APPI / MRICS qualified valuer (Desirable)
- Good knowledge of the property and funds management industry
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS applications
- Experience using property forecasting/valuation software (e.g., Forbury/Estatemaster/Yardi/Cougar)
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong analytical and business skills, an eye for detail, and an ability to work under pressure in a team environment. Your professional manner and presentation will be highly valued as will your interpersonal skills to successfully establish and maintain strong stakeholder relationships.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Agile Working – flexibility to schedule the 22.5 hours over the week
- Corporate rates for health insurance, banking, gym membership etc
- Real-time recognition for high performing employees
- Volunteer leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health and Wellbeing Contribution
- Individual Development Plans for all employees
- Continuous Professional Development
- Leadership development opportunities for all employees
For further information or role clarification, please contact Marcela Prochon, People & Culture Recruitment Specialist on 07 3225 7777.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Cromwell Property Group (ASX:CMW) (Cromwell) is a real estate investor and fund manager with operations on three continents and a global investor base. The Group is included in the S&P/ASX 200. As at 30 June 2021, Cromwell had a market capitalisation of $2.3 billion, a direct property investment portfolio valued at $3.9 billion and total assets under management of $11.9 billion across Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
Cromwell’s platform comprises 460+ staff in 28 offices in 15 countries across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. Total Assets Under Management (AUM) are AUD $11.9 / €7.6 billion, diversely spread across a range of sectors including Office (66.0%), Retail (13.6%), Industrial/Logistics (6.1%), Property Securities (3.5%) and Other (10.8%). The portfolio comprises 220+ assets let to more than 2,700 tenants.