Charter Keck Cramer is a Strategic Property Advisory Firm, engaging 150 employees throughout its Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Singapore offices. The firm provides a wide range of property services across Valuations, Advisory, Research and Strategy, Projects, and Capital.
Charter’s Medical and Childcare Valuation team has a rare opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced Valuer, seeking a position, in this specialised asset class. Reporting to the Director – Medical & Childcare, this position will undertake valuations of a diverse range of assets, across the medical and childcare sectors.
- Respond to quoting requests and communicate process and timeframes
- Complete onsite inspections, including appropriate record-keeping
- Compile comprehensive Valuation reports, supported by appropriate commentary, research and analysis
- Identify and pursue client relationships to generate new business, whilst maintaining existing relationships
- Identify risk and maintain compliance with industry standards
- Promote and market the Charter brand and Valuations business
- Tertiary qualifications in Property – Valuations
- Certified Practising Valuer (CPV) Qualification
- Commercial Valuation experience
- API membership and current certificate of compliance
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Concern for high-quality standards and strong attention to detail
- Excellent work organisation and ability to meet deadlines
- Previous exposure to, or experience in, Medical and/or Childcare Valuations would be preferable
If you are a recently qualified or experienced commercial valuer looking to specialise or seeking a new challenge, please forward a covering letter, addressing the selection requirements, together with a Curriculum Vitae to Melissa Vernon via [email protected]
Charter Keck Cramer is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, please visit our website at www.charterkc.com.au.