Growthpoint is an ASX-listed real estate investment trust (REIT) and is part of the S&P/ASX 200. For more than 11 years, we’ve been investing in high-quality industrial and office properties across Australia. Today, we own and manage 56 properties, valued at approximately $4.6 billion.
We actively manage our portfolio. We invest in our existing properties, ensuring they meet our tenants’ needs now and into the future. We are also focused on growing our property portfolio.
We are committed to operating in a sustainable way and reducing our impact on the environment.
Growthpoint’s values of respect, success, inclusion, integrity, and fun underpin everything we do. We are committed to investing in our people, providing wellbeing support, flexible work arrangements and professional development opportunities to ensure everyone in our team is performing at their best.
We are seeking a Property Analyst to join our high performing Analytics & Valuations team. This newly created opportunity is suited to someone who has a preference to work client-side across valuations, analytics and capital transactions. With a national portfolio of diverse commercial assets, you will play a role in the provision of best in class data to assist in making good investment decisions.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in providing a variety of valuation and analytics services
- Assist in reviewing external valuations and liaising with external valuers
- Assist with preparing internal Directors’ valuations
- Assist in preparing property income budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Assist in developing and analysing financial models
- Undertake property due diligence and prepare acquisition (transaction) models
- Assist with bi-annual evaluation of tenant trading performance and risk evaluations
- Undertake general property market research and data compilation
- Undertake investment-retailed administrative tasks
- Build and maintain various databases and registers
- Maintain an understanding of national real estate markets
- Completed a Bachelor of Business/ Commerce (e.g. Property Economics/ Valuations) or similar
- Previous experience in commercial valuation or experience in a similar role
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills (particularly Excel)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in valuation/ financial modelling and report writing
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude and professional manner