Cromwell Property Group is seeking a Junior Property Analyst to join our Finance Analyst Team. Reporting to the National Property Analyst this rare permanent full-time position is based in our Brisbane office.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist in the preparation, review and management of asset budgets
- Assist in the monthly reporting on NOI, Capex and Leasing assumption reviews
- Assisting and working with the property services team to model the impact of leasing and project decisions on returns
- Assist in maintaining and auditing the integrity of our forecasting data within our data management systems
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in Property Economics or related discipline
- General understanding of commercial property industry, and property valuation and investment analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional Memberships such as GAPI/API/RICS are highly regarded
The right person for this role will enjoy working closely with others and demonstrate a high level of self-organisation and prioritisation skills. You will show initiative to achieve team goals, and your exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills will produce high-quality reports that contribute to the company in making the best decisions for our investors.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Agile Working
- Corporate rates for health insurance, banking, gym membership etc
- Real-time recognition for high performing employees
- Yearly salary benchmarking against performance and industry
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Volunteer leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health and Wellbeing Contribution
- Individual Development Plans for all employees
- Continuous Professional Development
- Leadership development opportunities for all employees
For further information or role clarification, please contact Marcela Prochon, People & Culture Recruitment Specialist on 07 3225 7777.
To apply to this position, please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Your application will be reviewed by the hiring manager and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cromwell Property Group (ASX:CMW) (Cromwell) is a real estate investor and fund manager with operations on three continents and a global investor base. The Group is included in the S&P/ASX 200. As at 30 June 2021, Cromwell had a market capitalisation of $2.3 billion, a direct property investment portfolio valued at $3.9 billion and total assets under management of $11.9 billion across Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
Cromwell’s platform comprises 460+ staff in 28 offices in 15 countries across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. Total Assets Under Management (AUM) are AUD $11.9 / €7.6 billion, diversely spread across a range of sectors including Office (66.0%), Retail (13.6%), Industrial/Logistics (6.1%), Property Securities (3.5%) and Other (10.8%). The portfolio comprises 220+ assets let to more than 2,700 tenants.