A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it’s about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Certified Practising Valuer to join our team, where you will undertake commercial valuations for mortgage security purposes.
NAB Valuations is NAB’s own valuation firm accountable for delivering an end-to-end valuations process, with a particular focus in making it simple for our people and customers. Valuations are a key part of NAB customers’ overall borrowing experience supporting colleagues in origination, product, fulfilment and servicing teams for mortgage and business lending.
To be successful at NAB in this role, you’ll have;
- A Certified Practicing Valuer (CPV) accreditation.
- Commercial valuation experience in the current market.
- A passion for property to actively share local property knowledge.
- Strong written, verbal communication.
- Demonstrated positivity and ability in working as a team.
- Capabilities to use a market-leading valuation platform.
- Demonstrated a desire for ongoing improvement.
- Must have and continue to have a valid driver’s licence.
NAB was recently recognised by the Australian Property Institute at the Excellence in Property Awards for Workplace Diversity and Culture.
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We’re committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers – and for the community too.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply for this role
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.