About the job
Are you a consultant with Property Economics, Feasibility or Valuation background and looking to progress your career in the industry? HillPDA is seeking a motivated and passionate consultant who is ready to take the next step in their professional career.
HillPDA is an independent property consultancy firm providing expert advice to government, private corporations and institutions relating to planning, property economics, advisory and valuations.
HillPDA prides itself on the quality of its staff and the support it provides to advance your professional career HillPDA is seeking a consultant who is both ambitious and confident to advance their career by joining our Property Economics, Feasibility and Valuation team in Sydney.
HillPDA celebrates diversity and inclusion in our workplace. Our inclusive workplace recognises and appreciates differences in ability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and gender identity to ensure HillPDA is representative of the community that we work for. We are proactive to include and welcome the unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Indigenous people and their contribution to our communities.
About the role:
- All facets of urban and property economics including market research, demand studies, feasibility modelling and valuation
- Understanding and evaluating the implications of demographics, planning controls, government decisions, and market forces on urban development projects
- Contributing to the ongoing growth of the company and its profile in Sydney
- Report and proposal writing
- Collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams for a wide range of private and public clients
- Metropolitan, regional and interstate project work.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Professional qualification(s) Bachelor in Property Economics, Valuation, Planning or related degree in Property.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years consulting industry experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and high attention to detail
- Strong IT skills – Excel (essential), GIS (beneficial) & Adobe Creative Suite (beneficial)
- Sound knowledge of urban and/or property economics
- A willingness to learn, further your skills and be involved in a wide range of projects
- The ability to work autonomously to tight deadlines
- A commitment towards continuous professional development.
What we can provide in return:
- Provide you with the support to develop your skills and promote yourself as an industry-leading advisor
- Encourage you to participate in setting the future direction of the business
- Competitive salary package
- Sydney based office – Flexible work arrangement
- Senior Consultant role available
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities (study allowances, monthly training lunches, industry events).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV at [email protected]
The application period closes: 6th August 2021
For more information on HillPDA please visit our website www.hillpda.com or if you would like to discuss the position informally, please contact Mary Wanjiru on 02 9252 8777.