ACORPP is an independent property consultancy and project management firm that advise corporate, government and
not-for-profit clients with their property related matters. Our services include tenant representation, property/asset/facility management, strategic workplace planning and project management. ACORPP is the largest tenant representation firm operating in Perth, working across a large range of interesting projects for a diverse range of clients.
Due to continued growth ACORPP are recruiting for a full-time Property Consultant to service an important Government client on their commercial acquisitions, disposal strategies and leasing requirements. It is a diverse and growing portfolio and will provide the successful applicant with exposure to a broad range of property experience.
What ACORPP can offer?
- We offer a fun and inclusive workplace.
- An environment for you to further develop your knowledge and skills through working with experienced staff and working on large and exciting projects.
- Great exposure to a wide range of property-related projects and allow you to work autonomously on significant tasks.
- Opportunity to be client-facing and build important relationships with senior stakeholders.
- An attractive salary based on your skills and experience.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience with relevant qualifications such as:
- Bachelor of Commerce, in the areas of (or similar) Property Valuation & Development, Property Finance, Property Marketing.
- We would also consider those with a background in Law, with an interest in commercial property.
- Have a good understanding of commercial property (valuations and/or commercial property management experience will be highly regarded),
- Be familiar with commercial leases and special conditions,
- Be able to use their initiative and possess good problem-solving skills,
- Have a keen eye for detail,
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with all levels of seniority
- Be well presented and confident
If you are interested in this role, please submit your cover letter and CV to [email protected].