LandIT has a casual position available for a Student/ Junior Property Consultant.
LandIT is a boutique property consultancy. based in Sydney. We work with significant organisations to unlock property value. We have a good client base in the areas of Government and the not for profit sectors and can offer an interesting range of work.
This position would suit someone currently undertaking studies in Town Planning or Land Economics looking for job flexibility and learning opportunities.
You will need:
- High level of competency with Microsoft Office 365.
- Knowledge of land use planning and due diligence.
- To be willing to learn new software packages (e.g., Archistar, Estate Master and Microsoft project).
- An ability to undertake market research and sales analysis using RP Data.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel database management skills.
It would be beneficial if the applicant has:
- Knowledge of the planning process at a State and Local Government level.
- Interest in urban design and town centre development.
- Experience in running feasibility assessments.
Benefits and perks:
- Supportive culture.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Hours are up to 16 hours per week to start, flexible across 5 days per week.