ACORPP is 100% Australian owned with offices in Perth and Brisbane. We specialise in providing professional property consultancy services to tenants and end-users of a variety of commercial and industrial property. Operating since 1995, our passion and dedication has resulted in having built up a loyal following of clients in private, corporate, government and not-for-profit sectors. Our team is a youthful bunch, and our office environment is modern, collaborative, and easy-going.
Due to continued growth, ACORPP has a full-time permanent position available for a graduate/junior property consultant.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a good understanding of commercial property
- Be familiar with commercial leases
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Proven experience liaising with and building upon client relationships (CRM).
- Be well presented and confident
Ideally, this position will suit a candidate with at least 2 years of commercial property experience (valuations and/or commercial property management experience will be highly regarded) however, if you have a background in law or engineering and a good eye for detail, we would like to hear from you.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Please submit your CV to [email protected]