At Savills Australia, you will help shape the future of the Australian property market. You will do so as a member of a property services firm with an unparalleled reputation for excellence. Globally, Savills has been introducing innovations to the market and delivering exceptional service to clients for over 150 years.
A unique opportunity exists for a full-time Retail Assistant Valuer to join our growing success and become a part of a vibrant working environment. Working within the friendly and dynamic Valuation & Advisory team, this role will allow you to showcase your existing skills and experience as an Assistant Valuer or recent Graduate.
We actively seek out people who possess that rare mix of work ethic, rock-solid integrity and attentiveness to client needs. With Savills, your horizons couldn’t be broader. We operate out of over 600 locations around the world and our services cover the full spectrum, from providing strategic advice to managing assets and projects, and transacting deals. We value excellence and reward it. We also give back to our communities and provide environmental leadership.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist the Division in providing a variety of valuation and property consultancy services
- Assist in undertaking valuations for acquisition, asset reporting and mortgage purposes.
- Maintain a sales and leasing database for all categories of property
- Meet valuation and project deadlines to ensure the highest standards of service
- Maintain an understanding of both local and national real estate markets