Aspect Property Consultants is a regional NSW property valuation and consultancy firm established in 2004. Our highly experienced team provide independent property valuation and consultancy services to a diverse range of clients from our offices located in Dubbo, Orange, and Nyngan.
Our Dubbo office is seeking a motivated Graduate Valuer to positively contribute to our team. The successful candidate will be exposed to a broad range of valuations across commercial, industrial rural and residential property types. Supported by the Directors and Senior Valuers of the team, development of the successful candidate’s skills will be encouraged and a desire to learn and evolve is essential.
- Assist the Senior Valuers in undertaking property inspections,
- Undertake research of property sales and other relevant information.
- Assist with data analysis using excel formula functions.
- Assist with preparation of feasibility analysis.
- Contribute to the compilation of Valuation reports.
- Completed or currently completing (final year) of Property related degree.
- Availability to work full time.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Research and data analysis capability.
- Self-motivated and organised with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing requirements and be team-oriented
In return, we offer you a professional, learning-based environment where you will be supported in your work, rewarded for your efforts and respected for your talents.