Real Estate Analysis:
- Evaluate the physical condition of the Asset and anticipated capital requirements;
- Assist in due diligence (review of legal documents, title, management contracts, etc.);
- Assess historical trading performance and operating potential;
- Financial benchmarking with comparable data;
- Analyse of business, tourism and hotel market fundamentals;
- Interpret investment market trends and insights;
- Compare hotel-specific data to other real estate classes;
- Review client/operator’s cash flow projections;
- Prepare independent income and expenditure forecasts using JLL’s proprietary valuation model;
- Prepare independent debt sizing analysis using proprietary models;
- Apply multiple valuation methodologies, such as the DCF method, cost approach and comparable approach;
- Produce marketing materials for hotel and tourism property around Australasia;
- Implementation and project management of multi-national marketing strategies and processes for equity and debt transactions, including but not limited to:
- Managing investor inspections
- Client reporting
- Coordinating due diligence processes, including management of Virtual Data Rooms
- Maintaining client and market databases, along with other pertinent research materials;
- Contribute to marketing initiatives of the department, including market research publications and client events;
- Maintaining a strong client focus in all work and communication;
- Developing personal skills in a way that benefits your career progression and the services offered by the firm.
- Highly analytical, with an eye for detail;
- Confident, self-motivated personality, with the ability to work individually and as part of national and international deal teams;
- Willingness to travel and work irregular hours as may be dictated by project needs;
- Appetite for learning and self-improvement regarding both industry knowledge and technical skills and taught skills.
- Ability to handle more complex tasks and responsibilities as you progress with the role
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary degree in Property, Finance or Economics related discipline.
- Candidates with 2- 4 years prior experience in real estate valuation (AAPI), investment banking or similar are preferred.
- Recent graduates will be considered where they are able to demonstrate the ability to meet the accountabilities identified.