- Permanent, full time 38 hours per week
- Base location – Woolloomooloo, NSW; may involve travel across NSW
- Current NSW Driver Licence is required
- SCHCADS Award, Level 4
- Generous salary packaging benefits
The Property Administrator is part of the Property and Facilities team that is responsible for state-wide property management and facilities management. The major component of this role is to support the implementation and maintenance of the property and asset management strategy to deliver a financially sustainable property portfolio. Your working knowledge and experience in asset management and skill in using a property management system are essential for this role.
You will be accountable for:
- supporting the implementation of a state-wide property and asset management strategy to maintain, utilise, improve and maximise the value of the property portfolio;
- managing and being the primary administrator of the Property Management System supporting the administration of the capital expenditure and budget process;
- maintaining the property portfolio database;
- managing the approvals processes that include document control and sign-offs on contracts and leases;
- assisting the Portfolio Asset Manager in preparing Asset Management Plans;
- providing administrative support that includes records management, coordination of meetings and events, and other assistance required for the effective operation of the Property and Facilities team.
For a full list of accountabilities and responsibilities for this role, please refer to the Position Description.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant qualification/s in property management, accounting or related field.
- Experience providing administrative and support services relating to property portfolios.
- Experience in managing and coordinating all aspects of a property management system such as Yardi, MRI or similar, across lease contract management, rent receivable payable, tenant management, asset and portfolio records, facilities contract management.
- Demonstrated ability to review and analyse data and analytics relating to property portfolios to enable effective reporting and decision-making on operational performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, with a proven ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage competing tasks.
- NSW driver licence.
Come and join our team!
We believe our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference to people’s lives in an organisation that cares about people.
- Generous salary packaging benefits to employees where a portion of take-home pay is tax-free.
- In addition to excellent learning and development programs, as a large purpose-driven organisation we provide opportunities to grow your career across a range of teams and services.
- Supportive, friendly, and values-driven team environment and culture.
Prior to an offer of employment, preferred candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check, Working with Children check, Health Declaration and/or a medical check, right to work in Australia check. The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society’s commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People.
If you have questions about this role, please email Justin Lynch (Director, Property and Facilities) [email protected], quote: Property Administrator /VIN2349.
Applications close at 11 pm on 11 June 2021
Please submit your application online, attach your resume and your responses to the Role-specific Criteria outlined in the Position Description.