- People recently completed or nearing completion of an accredited API degree
- Full-time position/or supportive of flexible working arrangements
- Attractive remuneration and benefits with a dedicated/structured program
- Positions available in Canberra, Darwin, Tamworth, Armidale (NSW)
At NAB Valuations, we have a passion for people and fostering an environment of continuous growth and development. With the ongoing progress and evolution of our business, we are seeking Expressions of Interest from recently graduated Valuers based in either Canberra, Bendigo, Darwin or to join the NABValuations team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Completed/undertaking property related tertiary studies and be eligible to register as, a Residential/Certified Practising Valuer
- A passion for property
- Strong written, verbal communication
- Demonstrated positivity and ability in working as a team
- Technology savvy
- A willingness to learn, desire for ongoing improvement, and an enquiring mind
- Attention to detail and a flexible attitude
NAB Valuations is NAB’s own valuation firm and part of the Valuations team accountable for delivering an end-to-end valuations process, with a particular focus making it simple for our people and customers. Valuations is a key part of NAB customers’ overall borrowing experience supporting colleagues in origination, product, fulfillment and servicing teams for mortgage and business lending.
Key responsibilities include:
- undertaking a broad range of property and portfolio valuations of properties for NAB’s internal purposes
- maintaining a deep understanding of the current property market
- building relationships with local banking colleagues and key stakeholders to share relevant property market insights
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We’re committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers – and for the community too.
NAB was recently recognised by the Australian Property Institute at the Excellence in Property Awards for Workplace Diversity and Culture. For more information please visit here.
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.