Get your property career off to a flying start by joining the API.
Student membership is available to all students studying at an Australian university or TAFE. Current applications will grant membership until the end of 2019. You will receive a renewal notice in November for the following year.
Student Members receive a range of unique benefits including substantial discounts on events, online courses, webinars and resources and have full access to the Member Rewards Program.
The Young Property Professional Program offers student members additional opportunities including:
- Invitations and discounted registration to unique events created for Young Property Professionals across the country, including networking and professional development events
- Unique opportunities to network and build relationships with property professionals and industry leaders, including future employers
- Access to resources, standards, technical content and more through the API shop and libraries in selected API offices
- Daily industry updates from Australian Property Journal, one of the API Member Rewards Partners plus weekly Member News delivered straight to your inbox
- Opportunities to participate in the API Student Volunteer Program at both a state and national level
- Access to the API Career Centre to help you progress your career to the next level
What documentation do I need to apply?
- Valid student number (please note: this will be used to verify your student status)
- Expected completion date for your current course
- Step-by-step guide to completing your student application
- Student Membership Explanatory Notes
- If you are hoping to progress to a higher level of membership after you complete your course you should check that the course you are studying is accredited for the level of membership and certification you are seeking.
Ready to apply?
Click on Add to Cart below to get started.