Get your property career off to a flying start by joining the API.
Student membership is available to all students, whether studying at an Australian university or TAFE or overseas.
Student Members receive a range of unique benefits including substantial discounts on events, online courses, webinars and resources, and have full access to the Member Rewards Program.
The Young Property Professional Program offers student members additional opportunities including:
- Invitations and discounted registration to unique events created for Young Property Professionals across the country, including networking and professional development events
- Unique opportunities to network and build relationships with property professionals and industry leaders, including future employers
- Access to resources, standards, technical content and more through the API shop and libraries in selected API offices
- Daily industry updates from Australian Property Journal, one of the API Member Rewards Partners plus weekly Member News delivered straight to your inbox
- Opportunities to participate in the API Student Volunteer Program at both a state and national level
- Access to the API Career Centre to help you progress your career to the next level
What documentation do I need to apply?
- All students must provide a valid student number (please note: this will be used to verify your student status)
- International students may be required to provide proof of enrolment
- Expected completion date for your current course
- Step-by-step guide to completing your student application
- Student Membership Explanatory Notes
- If you are hoping to progress to a higher level of membership after you complete your course you should check that the course you are studying is accredited for the level of membership and certification you are seeking
- International students should contact email@example.com to determine what additional requirements there might be before being able to gain an API Professional Membership. If you are interested in gaining an API Certification when your studies are complete, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on requirements and accredited courses.
Ready to apply?
Click on Add to Cart below to get started.