What is the Future of Property Valuations?
Following the success of the “what is the future of property valuations?” national forums the API would like to thank all members who have taken the opportunity to engage and contribute to this body of research.
Throughout the national forums it was acknowledged the industry is already changing due to the rapid evolution of the property industry, persistent digital disruption and the influence of the global financial markets. It was further recognised that in order to sustain the profession opportunities need to be sought and the role of a property professional needs to change.
The national forums signify the start of a process in which the API endeavours to consider the future of property valuations and the valuation profession, if you were unable to attend a forum and are interested in this research please see the below material.
- How property valuation will be affected in the post normal
- The future role of the property professional
- Presentation - What is the Future of Property Valuations?
- Webinar recorded during the Sydney forum
- RICS Futures: Our Changing World
- Block Chain explanation video
- Future of the Profession Preliminary Literature Review
(Please note that when you claim a CPD point for watching the Webinar in your CPD Diary, you need to write a description of what you have learnt, or gain an extra point by completing a reflective practice module about the recording.)
Consistent themes emerging from the national forums were explored in greater detail during the Colloquium which concluded this body of research.
In response to the research into the future of the property profession the API commissioned two reports, these include:
- Dr Michael McAllum report - Thought leadership in an era of uncertainty.
- UTS and RMIT report - The future of the valuation profession.
If you have any queries please contact Charlotte Whiteley on 02 6122 8718 or email@example.com.