How do I reset my password?
Password resets start at https://www.api.org.au/user/password
Enter your email address and you will receive an email with instructions detailing how to set a password (for first time users) or reset a password for existing users.
Note: emails will only be sent if the email address provided matches an email address in our database.
When creating a new account or requesting to reset your password, you will see a screen similar to the image above.
Enter your new Password and then confirm the password.
Click on Change password & log in
You will then be taken back to the API page and you will be in the My Portal section of the webpage where you can:
- update your contact details online
- reprint an API invoice/receipt
- download Proof of Membership Certificates
- upload your non-API CPD events online and, once the requirements are met, download a CPD Compliance Certificate
- view your past CPD events
- register for Interest Group which are important to you and filter content based on these preferences
(certain functionality is restricted to API members only)