YPP - Development Update (W170927)
Weak economic conditions and a softening residential sector have forced the property market to adapt. In this slow market - planners, real estate agents and developers are required generate new methods to successfully create activated communities and profitable developments.
Planning regulations, valuation assumptions and marketing techniques are now more than ever impacting the success or failure of developers in the current market.
This event will give you an overview on how:
- Planning constraints can be relaxed to stimulate innovative development;
- Various valuation assumptions effect developer funding; and
- New marketing techniques are being utilised to achieve off the plan sales.
- Tim Dawkins - Director, Urbis
- Natasha French - Director, CBRE
- Martin Steens- Managing Director, DMG Property
|5:00pm||Presentation conclusion, netwroking commencement|
Registration fees include a light lunch and attendance at the Seminar. All fees include GST.
|API Student Member||$36|
Full attendance at this event accrues 1 CPD Point.
This seminar is delivered by face-to-face only.
Do you need some assistance?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.
Terms and Conditions
View the Event Registration Terms and Conditions