YPP Breakfast Series: Australia's Changing Housing Market (V191213)
The Young Property Professionals in Victoria are pleased to present their next Breakfast Series panel on Australia's changing housing market and looking ahead to what the future holds?
The panel will cover this topic from a range of perspectives including looking at:
- Who are the buyers and sellers
- What are people buying and selling
- What pressures/changes are we observing (affordability, demographics, capital, political)
- How is the market changing (short/long term)?
- George Housakos (Moderator): Director - PwC Real Estate Advisory
- Max Shifman: Chief Operating Officer - Intrapac Property
- Nicola Quin: Executive Director - Victorian Department of Premier and Cabinet.
- Richard Adams - Director of Client Services - Sentinel Real Estate Corporation
Registration Fees include a light breakfast. All fees include GST.
Attendance at this event accrues 1 CPD Point.
Do you need some assistance?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.
Do you know someone who might be interested in this event? Copy the link to this page and forward to a colleague by email or share on social media.
The API would like to welcome and acknowledge our valued Event Partners.
If you are interested in becoming an Event Partner enquire here.