2018 Rural Ramble: Badgingarra and the Turquoise Coast (W180914)
In 2018 the Ramble will be heading to the Badgingarra/Jurien region to explore the diverse farming practices and rural industry of the region. With experiences including but not limited to:
- Wind farm inspection and how to approach to value
- Cattle grazing to cropping east of Jurien
- Intensive cattle feedlot
- Horticultural production at Neergabby
- Visit North Link and Bindoon Bypass under construction
- Tagasaste, was it worth it? Regan’s Ford
- Claying in Badgingarra, the results after 10 years
- Visit a farm clearing sale to look at process and values of Plant and Machinery
This year the event will be back to the traditional start at Burswood carpark, heading north through Bullsbrook and up the inland road to Badgingarra.
A coach will take all attendees for the duration of the Ramble and drop back at Burswood on completion at approximately 4.30 pm on Saturday 15th.
Program of Events
Registration fees include all travel expenses, accommodation (twin share), main meals and some tea breaks. All fees include GST.
|API Student Members||$315.00|
This event accrues 12 CPD Points
Do you need some assistance with your registration?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.
Terms and Conditions
View the Event Registration Terms and Conditions