TAS - Northern Tasmania State of the Market (T171123)
Join us for an interactive, open discussion on the future of the Northern Tasmania Property Market. Our three presenters will focus on rural, commercial and residential property. These presentations will be followed by a panel discussion.
- Rural: Michael Warren, Business Owner and Auctioneer - Landmark Harcourts.
- Commercial: Blake Shepherd, Co-Founder and Director - Shepherd Heap Pty Ltd
- Residential: Jeremy Wilkinson, Director/Property Consultant - Harcourts
- Jeremy Wilkinson, Harcourts
- Errol Stewart - Managing Director, JMC Group of Companies
- Blake Shepherd - Shepherd and Heap
Cost and Registration
|API Student Members||Free|
|API Members who have paid the Tasmanian CPD Levy||Free|
|Other API Members||$70|
Attendance at this event will accrue 2.5 CPD Points.
Do you need some assistance?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.
Terms and Conditions
View the Event Registration Terms and Conditions