TAS - Hobart State of the Market (T171117)
Join us for an interactive, open discussion on the future of the Hobart Property Market. Our presenters will focus on the residential, commercial development, and industrial sectors. These presentations will be followed by a panel discussion.
- Tony Collidge, State President, Real Estate Institute of Tasmania, will provide an analysis of the Southern Tasmania Residential market trends statistically.
- Mathew Chugg, Department Manager Residential Sales, Knight Frank Tasmania, will provide an overview of the Prestige Residential Market.
- Mark Millhouse, Business Development Manager, Vos Group, will provide an overview of the Commercial Development and Construction sector in Hobart.
- Richard Steedman, Commercial Sales and Leasing Consultant, Knight Frank Tasmania, will give an insight in to the depth and strength of the Hobart Commercial and Industrial Market.
- Tony Collidge, State President, Real Estate Institute of Tasmania
- Mathew Chugg, Department Manager, Residential Sales, Knight Frank
- Richard Steedman, Commercial Sales and Leasing Consultant, Knight Frank
- Mark Millhouse, Business Development Manager, Vos Group
Cost and Registration
|API Student Members||Free|
|API Members who have paid the Tasmanian CPD Levy||Free|
|Other API Members||$70|
Attendance at this event will accrue 2.5 CPD Points.
Do you need some assistance?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.
Terms and Conditions
View the Event Registration Terms and Conditions