Tasmanian State of the Market (T190919)
Join us at the biennial Tasmanian State of the Market event. The event attracts a broad range of delegates working in or with the property industry.
The presenters at this years event represent a broad range of topics of interest in the State.
- David Brandon, General Manager Professional Standards - Residential, Australian Property Institute
- Tony Collidge, State President, Real Estate Institute of Tasmania
- Luke Martin, Chief Executive Officer, Tourism Industry Council Tasmania
- Richard Steedman and Rob Dixon, Commercial Sales and Leasing, Knight Frank
|10.00am||Registrations and arrival tea and coffee|
Lunch will be included.
|API Student/Retired Members||$80|
|API Members who have taken up TAS 2019 CPD Package||Free|
|Other API Members||$95|
Full attendance at this event will accrue 3 CPD points.
Do you need some assistance?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.
Terms and Conditions
View the Event Registration Terms and Conditions
Do you know someone who might be interested in this event? Copy the link to this page and forward to a colleague by email or share on social media.
If you are interested in becoming an API Event Partner enquire here.