South Australian State Conference 2018 (S180914)
This year’s conference will be hosted by Jessica Adamson and feature an exceptional line up of speakers who will present a highly informative and topical program. The Conference will address a number of key areas within the property industry including an Economic outlook, Infrastructure and Innovation and technology
The conference program will conclude with the opportunity for delegates to network with drinks and nibbles.
Master of Ceremonies
Jessica has been part of the Seven News team for 17 years and in that time has forged a reputation as one of the finest journalists in the state.
She began her career at the Stock Journal Newspaper after completing her Journalism degree at the University of South Australia.
Jessica’s upbringing on the family farm at Hallett, in the mid north of South Australia, gave her a solid background in rural affairs.
Jessica was the Seven News Crime Reporter for more than a decade but she has also amassed a great deal of experience covering national and international stories for the Seven Network.
In 2006 Jessica was announced as the SA Journalist of the Year.
She has also received the SA Institute of Justice of Police Media Award (2003) and a Citation from the Archbishop of Adelaide (2005).
As well as the role of weekend Seven News weekend presenter, Jessica continues to work as a journalist with the Seven News team. Away from work, Jessica is married to Dave and has twin boys, Angus and Louis, and a daughter, Sophie.
Jessica is a passionate ambassador for CanTeen, the Australian organisation for young people living with cancer, as well as the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
- Amelia Hodge, CEO, Australian Property Institute
- Stephan Knoll, Minister for Transport, Infrastructure and Local Government
- Gerard Burg, Senior Economist, NAB
- Chris Menz, Commercial & General
- Kevin Brogan, Principal, Valuation Policy and Compliance
- James Logan, NAB
- Jim Sinclair, Principal WHS Advisor, SafeworkSA
- Amy Van Dyk, Director, Advanced Behavioural Training
- Constable Phil Moss, Crime Prevention Unit
- Charles Mountain, Senior Manager, RAA
- Aaron Hill, Director, Deloitte Access Economics
- Jane Wundersitz, Founding Director, Wunder Training
- TBC, Peregrine Group
|5:00pm||Conference concludes, networking commences|
All fees are inclusive of GST.
(close 31 August)
(close 7 September)
|Retired Member or Student||$281||$327|
Registration Fee includes: Informative conference program, arrival coffee, morning & afternoon tea breaks, chef selection stand up buffet lunch and networking drinks at conclusion.
Full attendance at the South Australia State Conference will accrue 7 CPD points.
Do you need some assistance?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.