Rental Determinations (S171115)
This is a workshop for members on the SA Presidential nominations panel who undertake Rental Determinations.
Attending the workshop is compulsory for existing panel Members to renew their eligibility for appointments. Members who wish to be added to the panel are required to attend the workshop.
At the conclusion of the session participants will be able to:
- describe the differences between Arbitration and Determinations;
- identify the valuers legal obligations and responsibilities in undertaking a determination;
- understand the API’s Revised Standard Procedures for Rental Determinations;
- identify the processes for undertaking a determinations;
- understand the tenants perspective of the process.
Cost and Registration
Attendance at this event will accrue 4 CPD Points.
Do you need some assistance?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.
Terms and Conditions
View the Event Registration Terms and Conditions