Rental Determination Professional Certificate (W191122)
This is a blended-learning program consisting of a workshop, followed by a post-workshop online assessment, that provides specialised rental determination based education, culminating in the following outcomes:
1. Explain the process of rental determination practice including:
- Lease structures
- Assessing Rent /Rental Determinations
2. Demonstrate the rental determination valuation expertise relevant to:
- Legislation in relevant jurisdictions
- ANZVIP 10 - Assessing rent and determinations
3. Exhibit practical rental determinations requirements for (where appropriate) API Chair nomination panels
The API is looking to update panel of valuers in WA from which the Chair Nomination is determined.
This is a compulsory workshop for any Member in Western Australia who is seeking inclusion on the State Chair’s panel from which appointments to undertake Rental and Capital Value Determinations are made.
• Existing panel members are required to renew their eligibility for appointment by attending the workshop.
• Members who wish to be added to the panel are required to attend the workshop
*please note you must have 5 years of AAPI experience to be on the panel list
Event Program and Presenters
Click the + button in the top left of the following boxes to view the full program and presenters.
Rental Determination Workshop Program
|Friday 22 November 2019|
Welcome, Objectives and Overview
Economic and Retail Market Overview
|Session Two||Rental Assessments & Determinations|
David Moore, Director Technical Services, Opteon
Aaron McDonald, Director, Pragma Legal
Case Study - Determining Valuer
|Session Six||Case Study - Owner Representative|
Ivor Cohen, Director, Churchill Knight
Case Study - Lawyer
22 November 2019
API Member: $750.00
7 API CPD Points
Do you need some assistance?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.
Terms and Conditions
View the Event Registration Terms and Conditions
To be a part of the Chair Nominations panel in WA the certificate course is mandatory.