Guidelines for Expert Evidence in the Land Court and Practice Direction 3 of 2018 (Q180821P)
The Land Court of Queensland has released two new documents following a consultation period: Guidelines for Expert Evidence in the Land Court and Practice Direction 3 of 2018. Join us as our experts provide you with an overview of the impact of these documents.
- Kaia Duce, Senior Associate, Clayton Utz
- Chris Kamitsis, Director, Horrigan Kamitsis Valuers
- Peta Gwen Stilgoe, Member, Land Court of Queensland
Full attendance at this event accrues 1.5 CPD points.
Do you need some assistance with your registration?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.