NSW YPP Property Careers Day (N190815)
The New South Wales Young Property Professionals invite all students, recent graduates and young professionals who are looking to take the next step, to attend the 2019 YPP Property Careers Day. Spend the afternoon with industry experts from a wide range of property fields including; sales, valuation, asset management, property management, education, and recruitment. Learn from and network with representatives from top property firms and recruiters; and get real insight, knowledge and advice on how to accelerate your career.
- Charlie Le, Preston Rowe Paterson (MC)
- John Jannaway and Charlie Wright,Capstone Recruitment
- Ben Geyer and Sophie Kirk, JLL
- Simon Burt and Simon Van Rooyen, Brookfield
- Joel Ducey, Director and Andrew Cash, m3property
- Janet Ge, Property Economics, University of Technology Sydney
- Ken Rayner, Ultimo Institute of TAFE
*All fees are GST Inclusive
Full attendance at this event accrues 2 CPD points.
Do you need some assistance with your registration?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.