Asset Valuation for Financial Reporting Professional Certificate (N190605)
This is a blended-learning program offering participants an opportunity to learn the necessary steps and apply the principles that are used to solve the difficult issues that arise when valuing an asset for financial reporting.
- Explain the essential terms and instructions in accounting standards:
a. AASB13 Fair Value
b. AASB116 Property Plant & Equipment
- Explain the accounting concept of fair value in ANZV TIP8
- Demonstrate the applied valuation principles for practical and technical valuations
This is a three part program as outlined below:
- Introduction to Asset Valuation for Financial Reporting
(Pre-Workshop Online - 2.5 Hours/2.5 CPD Points)
- Asset Valuation for Financial Reporting Workshop – Face-to-Face
(3 Hours/3 CPD Points)
- Post – Workshop Assessment Online
(1 Hour/1 CPD Point)
Registering for attendance at this event via the link below will enrol you in all three parts of the program. You will receive further information via email.
Please note there is an online component that must be completed prior to attending the workshop.
- Robert Connolly LFAPI
Robert Connolly LFAPI
Robert Connolly was a partner in Bolton Connolly Valuation Consultants for more than 40 years in Wagga Wagga. He spent the majority of his working years in Wagga but through involvement in various organisations and committees travelled widely throughout Australia and internationally.
Robert is qualified in valuation and law and is now largely retired but still works on special projects for individual clients.
Robert's professional attainments are numerous and include:
- Member International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC) 2003 - 2011
- Chair, IVSC Standards Board 2005 - 2008
- Chair, Australian Valuation & Property Standards Board 1999 - 2007
- National President, Australian Property Institute 1997 - 1998
- Chair, API National Valuation Board 1994 - 1997
NB: The above cost covers all three parts of the program.
Completion of this proram accrues 6.5 CPD Points.
Do you need some assistance?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.
Terms and Conditions
View the Event Registration Terms and Conditions