Specialist Water Valuer Professional Certificate Refresher Course (N190529)
As the refresher course for Specialist Water Valuer has not been run since 2014, those who have completed the course in the past are required to complete Part 2: Specialist Water Valuation Face-to-Face Workshop as a refresher if they wish to continue to be listed as a Specialist Water Valuer.
This is the registration page for those who have previously completed the course only.
If you have not completed the course previously - Please click here to register for the full course
The Specialist Water Valuation workshop will cover:
- Introduction & Overview
- Modelling water values
- Market mega-trends (government policy – Murray Darling Basin Plan)
- New water instruments
- Market trends – supply & demand pressures between commodity types & irrigation districts
- Corporate activity in water as an asset class
- Panel – Overview of emerging trends and issues: state by state
- Chris Attenborough FAPI, Director - Aspect Property Consultants
- Kai Walkerman Powell, Senior Consultant - Aither
- George Warne, Senior Consultant - RMCG
- Sean Mooney, Water Broker - RuralCo Water
- Craig Feuerherdt, Business Development Manager - H2OX
|Refresher only - API Members||$700|
|Full Course - API Members||$895|
|Full Course - Non-Members||$1095|
|Introduction Only - API Members||$195|
|Introduction Only - Non-Members||$395|
Attendance at this event will accrue 6 CPD points.
Do you need some assistance?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I make payment?