Discounted Cash Flow: Introductory Course (N170622)
***This event has been cancelled***
This is a two day course 22nd & 23rd June.
This course is aimed at those:
- With only a rudimentary knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets.
- With a limited understanding of DCF concepts and their implementation in investment valuation, investment analysis, and for valuing or assessing development properties.
The course does NOT require knowledge of financial or other complex formulas or an ability to enter and manipulate those formulas in an Excel environment.
On completion, delegates will:
- Understand the key DCF concepts.
- Be able to implement DCF as part of the process of valuing investment properties, in investment analysis and in valuing an assessing developments.
- Understand and be able to implement cash flow approaches to income and outgoings schedules.
- Appreciate the impact and limitations of DCF and Cash Flow techniques.
- Be ready to move on to the construction of robust DCF and Cash Flow models for professional use.
For the full program and list of topics covered, click here.
Norman Harker, FAPI (CPV)
Norman is an internationally acknowledged expert in the use of Excel for financial purposes. A practising valuer biased academic, Norman has been a leading & popular presenter of CPD programs for the API since its inception.
Program of Events (Daily)
Registration fees (inc GST)
|API Members - Early Bird (before 2nd June)||$804|
|Non Members - Early Bird (before 2nd June)||$1170|
Price includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon daily.
Full attendance at this event accrues 12 CPD points.
Do you need some assistance with your registration?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.
Terms and Conditions
View the Event Registration Terms and Conditions