Back to Basics - Titles, Surveying and Areas on Plans (V180411)
Gerry Shone will cover the following topics during his presentation:
- Background of titles created under various forms of legislation
- Plans associated with titles and their various surveying nuances
- Right of Way, easements and other restrictions on title
- Discussion of imperial length measurements and imperial areas shown on plans
- Revenge reserves and their impact on legal abuttal
- Differentiation between fencing and boundary alignments
- Plans that do not show areas and the rationale for this
- Areas shown on building subdivision plans - a surveyors viewpoint
Gerry Shone, Executive Advisor, Association of Consulting Surveyors Victoria (ACSV)
Gerry is a Licensed Surveyor with over forty years’ experience, who is currently employed as Executive Advisor at Consulting Surveyors Victoria (CSV). Gerry is also President of Consulting Surveyors National (CSN) and Chair of the Victorian Surveying Task Force Inc.
Since 2015, Gerry has been one of two representatives from CSV on a working party including the API, Property Council and Land Use Victoria representatives investigating the provision of apartment areas as part of plans of subdivision.
|3:00pm||Registrations and light refreshments served|
Attendance: Please remember to sign in on the scheduled day to be eligible for the API CPD points.
Early bird closes: 28th February 2018
|API Student Member||$38|
|API Student Member||$45|
Full attendance at this event accrues 2 CPD points.
Do you need some assistance?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.