Asset Valuations For Financial Reporting (Z170622)
Robert Connolly LFAPI will present an interactive theory and practical one day workshop on asset valuations for financial reporting purposes.
At the end of the workshop, we will:
- Have an improved perspective on the essential terms and instructions in the accounting standards AASB116 and AASB13.
- Have a good understanding of ANZV TIP 8, Treasury Guidelines and the accounting concept of fair value,
- Be able to appreciate the practical and technical aspects in applying the relevant valuation principles within the accounting framework, and apply these principles to valuations for financial reporting purposes.
Venue: Oaks Elan Darwin, 31 - 33 Woods Street Darwin NT
Robert Connolly LFAPI
Robert Connolly was a partner in Bolton Connolly Valuation Consultants for more than 40 years in Wagga Wagga. He spent the majority of his working years in Wagga but through involvement in various organisations and committees travelled widely throughout Australia and internationally.
Robert is qualified in valuation and law and is now largely retired but still works on special projects for individual clients.
Robert's professional attainments are numerous and include:
- Member International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC) 2003 - 2011
- Chair, IVSC Standards Board 2005 - 2008
- Chair, Australian Valuation & Property Standards Board 1999 - 2007
- National President, Australian Property Institute 1997 - 1998
- Chair, API National Valuation Board 1994 - 1997
Morning tea and lunch provided.
|All prices include GST|
Attendance at this workshop accrues 6 CPD Points.
Do you need some assistance with your registration?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
- How do I register for an event?
- Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
- How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.
Terms and Conditions