API on the Road - Strategic Alliance Update: Northern Territory (Z171121)
Following many months of negotiations and much speculation in the industry, a formal Strategic Alliance (Alliance) has been agreed between the Australian Property Institute (API) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
The Alliance brings together the individual strengths of API and RICS to create a world leading professional framework in Australia. API brings its local knowledge and coverage and RICS its global standards and assurance regimes.
Come along to hear about changes that will streamline pathways, regulations and standards for valuation professionals across the country and bring together all property professionals in Australia under common professional standards
We will cover:
- the impact of the API opening the APIV Limitation of Liability Scheme (APIV Scheme) to RICS qualified members.
- what the API's adoption of the RICS’ global assurance regime, Valuer Registration (VR), will mean in practice for API Certified Practising Valuers .
- the introduction of the globally recognised RICS Redbook as the main industry valuation standard in Australia.
- what a single professional pathway to both API and RICS membership means for new members and their employers
|Presentation commences||2.00 pm|
|Expected Finish Time of Presentation||3.00 pm|
|Afternoon Tea and Networking after presentation||3.00 pm to 4.00 pm|
This event is available to API Members only. Registration to this event is complimentary for API Members. To attend this event, you must login, register below and check out through the Cart.
As a Member Update, this event does not accrue CPD points
Do you need some assistance?
A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions section is available to help you with any event registration related question. A few of the common questions are:
· How do I register for an event?
· Why am I not receiving the Member rate for this event?
· How do I make payment?
For the full FAQ list please go to https://www.api.org.au/frequently-asked-questions and look for the API Events sub-heading.