Albury Wodonga Regional API Seminar
Albury Wodonga Regional Conference is now in its 39th consecutive year and will be held south of the Murray River for the first time in Wodonga.
This is a truly rural regional conference and this year features:
- Plans for a new Valuation Degree course to run in the regional area
- Market update from senior CBA Economist
- Movements in water markets
- Developments in solar energy
- The renewal of Wodonga’s retail center
- Demographics in the changing face of regional Australia
- Value adding to Livestock Bi Products
|API Members and Non Members||$190|
|API Retired Member||$90|
|API Student Member||$60|
This event is being run and managed by the Albury-Wodonga Discussion Group. Registrations are not able to be processed via the API website.
TO BOOK Contact: Simon Fisher on 02 60241189 M: 0438 247 478 or email@example.com
Full attendance at this event accrues 6 CPD points.